Thursday, November 12, 2015

I'm On Facebook!

Good evening, fellow bibliophiles! This is NOT a drill!

I just wanted to stop in and offer a quick note of some news. Ready? You sure? A Blabbing Bibliophile is now on Facebook!

I know to most of you, this obviously isn't news... at least not the breaking kind in any way, shape, or form.

I haven't been anywhere near Facebook in a good..... three years perhaps? Back in the day, I had a personal page, and after some contemplation, I decided to deactivate my account. Out of all social media platforms I've experienced (and there have been several... see below), I just found Facebook to be the place where people could really get on their soapbox and rant about things. I was also guilty of this, and it just wasn't a place I wanted to be. There was a sort of negativity to it that I didn't like seeing, and didn't even enjoy when it came to myself, so I backed off for a long time.

Thanks to other social networking, I've met bibliophiles from all over the world, and I'm beyond thankful for each and every one of them. A few of them have wondered if I had a page, and have asked a couple of times if I ever thought about coming back to Facebook. Obviously, I did more thinking (which gets really old really quick), and came to the conclusion that it might be a great place to branch out and expand my passion for literature. That's how the cookie crumbled.

Anyone who follows my Instagram or blog space already knows how much I truly enjoy not only reading, but bringing reviews and ratings to all of you. I love discussing books and fan-girling over authors, book boyfriends, and great plots more than anything. While I still have no clue how to work the space properly, I am thoroughly excited to a broader future of books and book friends!

For now, I'm going to do this on a trial period and see if people are really interested in hearing more of my rambling mouth. I urge you all to head over to The Blabbing Bibliophile, give the page a like, tell a friend, and discuss all your literary loves with me! I can't wait to meet more of you so hurry up and come say hello!

You can also follow me and my "bookish" addictions on the following pages:

Instagram

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

Blogger

Goodreads

PS- Okay, someone may need to stage a social media intervention.


No comments:

Post a Comment